Everest Residential Service

Leonard, Phil Phil.Leonard at dsionline.com
Mon Apr 7 19:28:11 CDT 2003

Hmm...from the Everest Acceptable Use Policy it seems that servers are prohibited:

Customer may not run a server in connection with the Everest cable modem recreational service, nor
may Customer provide network services to others via the Everest cable modem service. Examples of
prohibited programs include, but are not limited to, mail or simple mail transfer protocol (smtp)
server, http server, ftp server, internet relay chat (irc) server, dynamic host control protocol
(dhcp) servers, domain name servers (dns), news or nntp servers and multi-user interactive forums.

Philip