Browsers...(where to find RH9)

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 22:29:56 CST 2003

.I posted these to the list earlier... maybe they
never made it. But here you go. The quicknet link gave
me pretty damn good speeds the other night. Good luck

ftp://linux.ibm.com/pub/RedHat/release_cds/RHL-9-i386/

http://ftp.linux.it/pub/mirrors/redhat9/

http://ftp.nsysu.edu.tw/Linux/RedHat/linux/9.0/en/iso/i386/

ftp://ftp.quicknet.nl/pub/Linux/ftp.redhat.com/9.0-ISO/

http://crop.unl.edu/hlug/

Kurt