Blame it all on the firewall!

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Fri Apr 4 21:20:32 CST 2003

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Jeremy Fowler wrote:

> > This is whats called a 'work signature'.. You encounter them someday
> > when some unfortunate company makes the mistake of hiring you into an IT
> > position.

(On Jeremy's behalf to Kevin) Well - I was really biting my tongue the
whole time...  but since you opened this can of worms for me, and
considering I was once employed by those fine Alexander folks...  aw,
nevermind - you said it for me. 	unfortunate company
					^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^
> It's always a good idea to limit what goes out your network.

Indeed - for those CCNA types, the phrase "egress routing" aught to jog
the memory a bit.

We having fun yet?  (C'mon Jeremy, trim those damned posts!)
D.

--
o-----------------------------------o
| Dustin Decker - CNA, MCP          |
| dustin at dustindecker.com       o-------------------------------------o
| Network Engineer              | "The assertion that 'all men are    |
| Preferred Physicians Group    |  created equal' was of no practical |
o-------------------------------|  use in effecting our separation    |
                                |  from Great Britain and it was      |
                                |  placed in the Declaration not for  |
				|  that, but for future use."         |