What a bunch of crap!

Antoinette Powell antoinette_powell at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 18:37:07 CST 2003

O.K. I'm seething with resentment at losing out on that domain. Then again,
if the guys in their garage are better than SnapNames, I can perhaps get an
iota of revenge by letting you know that it was http://www.DropWizard.com
that succeeded where SnapNames did not. Besides, I don’t know how to make a
voodoo doll of SnapNames to stick pins in. BTW, for the 3 domains you got
through SnapNames, were they obscure? I’d lay a bet that there was no real
competition for them and that you probably could have got them by manually
submitting your registration request at the stroke of midnight or whenever
it is that these things expire. Personally, I’m warming to the idea of
making up words. I guess “eBay” has already been taken, but I’m sure that I
can make up words that are just as good.