What a bunch of crap!

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Fri Apr 4 16:40:30 CST 2003

I will never use anyone other than GoDaddy.  They are great.  Don't let
the goofy name fool you.  They are a solid, responsible company.

I had a problem with my hosting service.   When I complained about their
horrible service and lousy up time, they tried to hold my domain names
hostage so I could move to a new hosting service.

The domains were registered through GoDaddy so I contacted them about
getting my domain names back.  They were as helpful as they could be,
and even though it took a couple of weeks to get things resolved, we
finally got things worked out and I was able to get my domains moved to
a reliable host.

Mick Ohrberg wrote:
> I use GODaddy.com, and they haven't screwed me (yet), although I've bought 4 domains there, and a
friend bought two. They _seem_ honest enough.

--
A marble traveling at 22,000 miles per hour would strike with as
much force as a 400-pound safe traveling at just 60 miles per hour.