Gripe -D'Oh!

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Apr 4 15:35:57 CST 2003

Never had that problem in Mozilla, but then I disable a bunch of crap
that I allow websites and their scripts to do to my browser.
Edit ->
  Preferences ->
    advanced ->
      scripts & Windows ->
           deselect what you want them to not do.
It's not a cure all, but it helps, and it has more selectable features
in the 1.3 Mozilla than in 1.0.
I also set the loop to never or once under the images tab. So I don't
see a freaking endless slide show. Very distracting to a person with
ADD.

YMMV,
Brian