Everest Residential Service

Jacob Hurley jacobh at aos5.com
Fri Apr 4 04:01:35 CST 2003

Yah, it looks like I was thinking of the 'Totally Wired' plan.  Looking
at the FAQ it says that only Business customers get static IP addresses,
so I was still wondering about that (If I could get those speeds and
have a static for the $12.95) being residential.  And if so, could I
also have my DNS entry?  I am guessing that they would only go to these
lengths for a business customer, and this looks like the plan I would
want on the business side:

Everest(r) Peak Connect 3.0 Mbps downstream/1.0 Mbps upstream

I didn't see any pricing there, but I am guessing that it jumps up
pretty quickly in terms of $.  If anyone knows the answer or has had
experience with a similar setup please let me know.

Thnx again,

Jacob Hurley
Network Operations Center
Alexander Open Systems