Everest Residential Service

Jacob Hurley jacobh at aos5.com
Fri Apr 4 01:58:12 CST 2003

I spoke with an Everest Rep on the phone a little while back and was
inquiring about services / connection speeds.  They told me that if I
got the 'whole package' (cable tv, cable i-net, phone (I think?)) then
you could also have bandwidth equal to 3M down / 1M up for something
like $125/mon.

I don't know if you can answer that or not, but do you know if they
offer those speeds still?  Could I throw the $12.95 on top of that for a
static ip too?  Could I get Everest to use the domain name that I have
registered then also?

If anyone knows, I would appreciate it b/c I am looking at apartments
right now and that would definitely be a deciding factor.

Thnx

Jacob Hurley
Network Operations Center
Alexander Open Systems