Browsers...

Kevin Hodle kevinh at aos5.com
Thu Apr 3 16:47:40 CST 2003

If any of you follow bugtraq, you will know that opera has had a
terrible track record of security in its recent releases.  I have seen
exploits with win32 shellcode, but it would be trivial to port those
shellcodes to linux.  Also, since opera has been VERY sluggish to fix
these vulnerabilities, I would say you are using this browser at your
own risk.

Kevin Hodle
CCNA, Network+, A+
Alexander Open Systems