BitTorrent and RedHat 9.0

Rusty Brown kujayhawkbb at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 02:51:03 CST 2003

I don't have any way to host the .iso's (or I would) but I will echo
Dustin's experience. I made the connection night before last and it was
pretty slick. I don't know exactly what the time span was, but all 3
.iso's and the checksums appeared in their own redhat9 directory in
under 4 hours. The math works out to 128 KBps. Sustained. And when my
download was done, the network traffic just kept flying as my "file
chunks" were being served up throughout the "hive". Pretty darned sweet
if you ask me! This collective thing certainly appears to be viable.
Now, let's see this baby load up some tunes and let's rock!