Use a Firewall, Go to Jail?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Apr 2 14:20:45 CST 2003

Dude, all our bosses are getting a CELL!
ROFLMAO
[pauses, thinks remembers laughing when they
 recommended extending the copyright ...

I seriously doubt this would have a prayer of passing in any state
except Oregon.
First I have heard of this. Probably another hoax thing that some really
stupid
politician will get wind of and try to make into a law. Fortunately
though, there
is not one company in the US dumb enough to support so dumb a law.
Without corporate
support it won't fly if indeed it is anything other than an April fools'
day joke.

peace,
Brian