BitTorrent and RedHat 9.0

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Wed Apr 2 12:57:29 CST 2003

Howdy all,
Just thought I'd throw out my $.02 on BitTorrent as seen on /. a couple
days ago.  I gave it a whirl last night, and downloaded all three Red hat
9.0 iso files at a steady 126kbps on roadrunner.  This thing appears to
work pretty well.

Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker - CNA, MCP          |
| dustin at dustindecker.com       o-----------------------------------------o
| Network Engineer              | "A white mountain, covered in snow      |
| Preferred Physicians Group    |  is beautiful.  When the snow melts     |
o-------------------------------|  away and reveals the green underneath, |
                                |  the mountain is again beautiful.  With |
                                |  every loss comes gain, and with every  |
				|  gain comes loss."                      |