Co-locating a Linux Server

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Apr 2 00:14:36 CST 2003

I'll second that vote . . I just put in a box for a customer over there and
everything went pretty smooth, most of the problems were just little things
beyond their control.  I'm looking to buy 1/3 of a rack over there and
bring all my lost sheep (AKA -- Communitech boxes that Interland scattered
to Atlanta, Georgia) and put them all back here in sweet ol' KC.

I'd entertain if someone needed some space in my rack there . . . ?

-- Bradley Miller