How to . . . 1

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Apr 1 22:21:13 CST 2003

If you have been running RedHat and up2date, you probably need to
manually delete several of the older versions of the Kernel.  My boot
partition was set to 20 mb (4 times what had been recommended under 6.2)
and I had 8 or 10 kernel versions listed.

up2date will update lilo to point to the correct versions, but
apparently it won't clean up to old versions.  (And I don't think I
would want it to either!!!)

--
A marble traveling at 22,000 miles per hour would strike with as
much force as a 400-pound safe traveling at just 60 miles per hour.